IGDTUW – Anveshan Foundation is a business incubator, as section 8 company promoted by Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) Delhi and recognized by Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
IGDTUW – Anveshan Foundation was incorporate on 13th October 2016 to develop entrepreneurial eco-system, start-ups and all business incubation related activities that can lead to value creations, jobs and employment and do social & economic development while gaining real-world, relevant professional experience.
Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) is a technical university exclusively for women and therefore it is our committed also towards women uplifting and empowerment in the society by promoting and helping Women Entrepreneurs and Women Enterprises. Main objective of our business incubator is to facilitate creation of start-ups and entrepreneurial culture among women kind.
IGDTUW – Anveshan Foundation offers fully furnished air-conditioned cubical, ICT facility, provision of Up to 7.5 lac of Rupees as seed money (against 7.5 % equity), access to use shared facilities like conference room(s), seminar hall and laboratories etc., and all kind of technical, strategic and business consultancies.
Anveshan Foundation helps in all the phases of ‘Business Venture’ i.e. Pre-incubation, Incubation, Acceleration and Post-incubation. Presently our business incubator has total nine incubatees.
1. ETI Labs Private Limited; founder Ms. Manasi Mishra
2. CIEP Private Limited; founder Ms. Anusuya Khan
3. SteamEdu Learning Private Limited; founder Ms. Rashmi Tyagi
4. Prarabdha Info Solutions Private Limited; founder Ms. Dipti Chourasia
5. Inforest Technologies Private Limited; founder Ms. Vaibhavi Sharma
6. Skywalkers Techeducation Private Limited; founder Ms. Jyoti Bakshi
7. Ease Studies Private Limited; Director Ms. Chesta Agarwal
8. Promotex Furnishing; Director Ms. Kanchan Kashyap
9. Nature Fabtech Private Limited; Director Ms. Sakshi Singhal
All these companies are incorporated in the financial year 2017-18 or 2018-19 with brilliant technical ideas. IGDTUW-Anveshan Foundation has given seed money for initial acceleration i.e. to convert their business concept to workable commercial business venture. As the seed money provided by us is budget bound, these incubatees are also looking for some external funding from few Angel Investors.
IGDTUW – Anveshan Foundation invites applications for its next batch of Incubatees in technical and allied sectors amongst women entrepreneurs. Applications are to be submitted online.